Construction, Repair Services (CRS) Technician
Charlotte, NC- Full Time
The Construction, Repair Services (CRS) Technician will assist an experienced CRS Project Manager with maintenance and construction related to lake, pond and storm water devices. While on a job site, the Technician may work individually or as a member of a team. Much of the work will be manual labor and the Technician will be trained to operate necessary equipment.
Reports To: CRS Project Management
- This position requires a high school degree or GED
- Candidate must be able to read and write
- Candidate must be physically capable of lifting heavy objects and performing occasionally strenuous work
- Candidate must be emotionally and professionally capable of performing necessary work
- The work environment described below contains examples of those conditions an employee encounters while performing the essential responsibilities of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, crouch, stoop, kneel, reach with hands and arms
- The employee must regularly lift or move up to 80 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job are dictated by the North Carolina Driver’s License requirements
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to lakes and ponds, mud, wet and/or humid conditions, outside weather (hot and cold) and moving mechanical equipment
- The employee will encounter job sites on both residential and commercial property. The employee may also be exposed to homeowner’s pets
- The employee will work closely with members of the team, other team leaders, supervisors and clients
As of July 2018, the expected pay range for this position is $12 – $15 per hour for the first 3 months, which is considered a probationary period. Afterwards, the pay will switch to salary with benefits and will be dependent upon qualifications, experience and performance during probationary period.
This job description identifies the major responsibilities of this position. Employees may be required to perform other duties as assigned, to assist with executing the company’s business model, promoting the company’s culture, mission and values.<< Back to All Positions