A Notice of Violation (NOV) is something no property owner wants to see or hear! Usually that means repairs must be made in a very short period of time. That is expensive and stressful. Fines for not completing the work on time can be enormous. We don’t want anyone in that situation, but we can help if you are.
- Mowing, brush and tree removal
- Reseeding grass and repairing bare spots
- Planting and controlling invasive plants along littoral shelves, forebays and shorelines
- Dredging and sediment removal
- Drain system repair, renovation and replacement
- Erosion control
- Repairing and replacing underlayment fabric and stone in inlet and outlet conveyances
- We prefer to provide routine inspections and maintenance that avoids NOVs. We understand what regulators in North Carolina want to see and they respect our ability to provide reasonable compliance.
Recreational Lakes and Ponds
Whether large or small, we can handle anything you need done to your recreational lake or pond. We understand dam safety laws and requirements in North Carolina. For over 35 years we have been building, maintaining and repairing fishing lakes and ponds, waterfowl impoundments and ponds used for irrigation, fire protection, swimming and simple aesthetics.
- Design and permitting
- Draining and fish removal
- Fishery enhancement
- Swimming beaches
- Docks and piers
- Nuisance animal management